MUSEATEX CDD

Hi All

I recently aquired a NOS Melior CD-D transport that had never been plugged in since it was new. I was wondering if anyone else owns or has experience with this transport?
I only have about 6 hours playing time on it so far. It sounds a a little tight and veiled campared to my Audio note CDT-One. I am hoping further breakin will help.
Any knowlege will be appreciated!
Thanks
Sheldon
sheldon60
The Bitstream is analog supreme, I'd like to see them manufactured again, they had it right.
My Museatex Melior finally gave up the ghost last year. I'd love to have John Wrigh mod it, but there are no replacment transport mechanisms. It was a fantastic transport. I'm now using a refurbished CEC TL5100 and it's pretty close if not equal. If you EVER see a BiDAT with a digital volume control for sale, buy it and have John mod it. When run directly into a high quality amp, it will be the best redbook DAC you have ever heard for under $10K.
So based on the above, i should keep my modded bitstream-LOL. Ive been hearing some stridency so thought id switch out dacs. For some reason the bitstream has been the a constant in my system for a long time...