Why so little Primare gear on A'gon? Bad rep?

I notice that very little Primare gear appears for sale here on A’gon. Is that because those who own Primare products love them and never want to get rid of them? Or is it because Primare has some sort of negative reputation that I don’t know about, so very few A’goners own it in the first place?

As you might infer, I am considering purchasing some Primare equipment, specifically, a CD player. Probably either a used D30.2 or a new D21. Any thoughts on Primare and its CD players would be appreciated.
jpbach
I was with Guido in the Soundings rooms and was also very impressed with Primare. I think it is a matter of limited marketing and distribution. It's distributed by Sumiko, but I suppose dealers have to pick product lines based on regional demand. Primare was a brand I had heard of, but never gave a thought to prior to hearing the Soundings presentation. Now, it's on my list for any future electronics purchases. I feel the same way about Simaudio. A brand that has no representation in my area, DC. After hearing a stack of Simaudio gear driving Thiel 3.7s at RMAF, it's also got my attention. Brands like Audio Research have a great deal of momentum in a small industry which seems to make, for want of a better word, boutique brands barely visible in some cases.
Peter
I have Primare I30 and CD31 player. I couldn't be happier. I haven't auditioned all the separates, but I am a huge fan of what I have. I had more expensive separates and sold them when moving to Hong Kong. I purchased the Primare gear here and am very happy with it. For the first time in many years I am very satisfied with the sound of my system and I don't think I will be changing it for some time.
I recently sold MUCH more expensive gear in favor of Primare. (Did you notice the CD31 made Stereophile’s recommended component list, Class A digital source? Has anyone read the Absolute sound review of the I30?) Primare is a lesser known product in the States but gaining momentum. I use the I30 integrated in my home theater. Arguably the most amazing product I’ve owned. The dedicated listening room is the CD31/Pre30/A30.2. It reminds me a lot of the old Linn gear but with more clarity and openness. The system is not perfect but what is. I would guess Primare owners are spending their time enjoying the music rather that searching for the next holy grail.
Magnolia/Best Buy carried Primare CDPs for awhile. I had never heard one before, so I compared it in the showroom to every comparably priced Sony & Denon universal player on display. The Primare smoked them all. The salesman said they weren't selling well & was discounting them as close-outs. Sad to see consumers routinely plunking down $10-15K for HT without the slightest interest in music.
I use an SP 31 as a pre/pro for dolby encoded sound from cable TV and DVD's. Its's fine sounding unit with a lot of flexiblity. Primare is distributed by Sumiko. I developed a problem, no sound from one channel. It was fixed under warranty by Sumiko. They were very good, just had to wait a bit but not too long as they needed to get a part from Sweden. If I were you I'd be equally if not more concerned about customer support than resale value on A'gon and my experience with Sumiko was very positive.