Fed rate increase = lower hifi prices?

Will the recent rate hike meant to slow down the economy result in lower hifi prices?  Seems everything shot up during Covid. Will we now see some relief?

128x128bigtex22

The USA had negative GDP growth Q1. Russia had positive Q1 GDP growth. The Euro is now trading at 1.06 to one usd. Look at a one year chart for the euro. The times they are a changin. 

"price gouging"....lol......as if printing money endlessly, massive deficit spending and handicapping domestic energy have nothing to do with it......same old political shill

+1 @noske 

I just looked at speakers and many brands have increased or is increasing their prices with 20-40% ! 
I have a distinct feeling these new prices will not go down much the next 2 years.

Maybe the 2nd hand market will get some more items for sale which may push the prices a bit lower but they could just as easily start by going higher if new items are prices higher.

@mikeydred "price gouging"....lol......as if printing money endlessly, massive deficit spending and handicapping domestic energy have nothing to do with it.

The Fed has just recently (in the last weeks or so) reverted to no net increase in its "money printing" (quantitative easing, QE) campaign.

QE is designed to flush the economy with liquidity, for financial institutions to spend on buying shares and real estate and to lend it out if they feel like it to audiophiles not wishing to miss out.

Some countries ceased QE last year, eg, New Zealand in July, and are now going the reverse and reducing their bond holdings.

@soix  well we can ask you a few questions on something I might have an idea about. First off do you know how many days worth of food supply the world has at any given time? Do you know how big of percentage of the food supply comes from the Ukraine? Do you know how many countries are net food exporters? When you answer those you will understand what a big deal it is if there is a crop disruption in the Ukraine. There is a difference in not being able to afford gas and not being able to buy food. People are so far past even thinking that there food doesn't get made in the super market it is scary.  Now secondly if I am so simple what percentage did your net worth rise the last two year? 

Regards