Volume matched inputs on a preamp?

I'm not quite sure how to ask this - but I'm wondering if there are any preamps that allow you to set the volume by the input so you can volume-match one input to the others.  So many DACs have different output levels, it's hard to compare them.  If you could set the gain by each input to volume match all the inputs - that would be a lot of fun.  Yes, I send digital signals from a single source to different DACs and like to switch between them to see how they may differ.  Tube or solid state doesn't matter, but I'm guessing it'd be easier with a solid state preamp.

Multiple google searches for key words did not turn anything up.  

Thanks!

128x128marlin38

Audio Research Ref 6 allows you to set and retain volume on the remote for each input.  A facility I paid for but do not use. Like most of us, I like to put the music on and adjust the volume to suit the programme, my mood, the time of daya, other people in the house and myriad other factors.

verify with AESthetix which models have that nice feature

http://aesthetix.net/mimas.php?aac_mobile=no

from MIMAS manual

Setup Input The individual Input Setup options are: o Enable/Disable the currently selected Input. o Adjusting the input level to match that of other inputs. o Selecting an Input(s) to be used for Home Theater Bypass. o Naming an enabled Input. o Selecting advanced Home Theater Bypass options. At any time that a sub menu is displayed, pressing the Input button (Enter on the remote) will advance to the next parameter. Pressing the left and/or right side of the front panel lens (UP/DOWN buttons on the remote) will edit the displayed parameter value. When Naming an Input or setting advanced Home Theater bypass options, the DISPLAY button is used to enter these sub menus first. In these cases, the Display LED will be illuminated. In all sub menus except NAME, the Mute feature is active. The factory settings for each Line Input Name are Inp1, 2, 3, 4 or 5, TT 1, TT 2 for the two Phono Inputs and D1-5 for the 5 Digital Inputs. The instructions in this section will edit Inp1. Note: When editing Input specific parameters, the name of the Line input to be edited will be SETA1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. The Phono Inputs will be P1 and P2, and D1-5 for the Digital Inputs. * * * Input On/Off The factory default setting for each Input is ON. From the Main menu, to set whether an Input is active or not, press the SETUP button. Press the left or right side of the Display (UP/DOWN buttons on the remote) to select SETAx, where x = the Line input to be edited. In this example, SETA1. Press the INPUT button (Enter on the remote) once. Press the left or right side of the Display (UP/DOWN buttons on the remote) to turn the Input On or Off. Press the SETUP button to exit and return to the Main menu. Input Level The factory default is 0. Line level sources may have different output levels. To streamline this, the Mimas allows the user to adjust any Input level to match that of other sources. The range is –12 to + 12. To change the offset of Input 1, from the Main menu press the SETUP button. Press the left or right side of the Display to select SET1. Press the INPUT button twice so that the display reads LVL. Use the left or right side of the Display (UP/DOWN buttons on the remote) to select the desired value. If the source is playing, the user will hear

I went a different way and use a Drawmer MC2.1 which allows this sort of level control.