GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

@kuribo I would be more inclined to pay attention to what you have to say if you were not so negative and condescending. You might actually have a useful contribution, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting past your attitude. 

@markmuse wrote:

"I would be more inclined to pay attention to what you have to say if you were not so negative and condescending. You might actually have a useful contribution, but I'm having a lot of trouble getting past your attitude."

You mean like this:

Now get back into your cage unless you have something useful to contribute.

Pot, meet kettle.

Best of luck to you.

So calling people "snake oil saleman shilling their fraudulent claims" is not rude and insulting? Those that actually listen know you are the shill here......here to promote your perception that "measurements rule". You don’t get any money for your stating your opinion.....but you get to make others wrong and therefore get to beat on your chest. The behavior is quite immature. ......However, you are not your behavior. As your mother and your father I love you with all my heart as you are divine, worthy, deserving the best and full of beauty. However, your actions do not reflect the truth about you.......as a good parent would say.....I love you, I cherish you....I adore you......but that behavior is not loving.....so, GO TO YOUR ROOM.......and when you come out.....don’t do that again.....it is bad behavior......and you are better....yes, way better than that.

Stating measurements is fine.....but thinking you know something about how something sounds by stating them is nonsense......and thinking that everyone is like you and bases all their purchases on measurements...is equally nonsense. We HAVE EARS. We believe what we hear. I have a new product.....a speaker rf filter (I call it the Music Purifier....because that is what it does.......lowers audible distortion and noise). It is a filter you put on the speaker terminals that filters the sound WAY above 100K......way away from the audio band. It is measureable.....you can put it on a scope and see the frequency where it starts to roll off......it is science....in that sense. However, why would filtering your speaker wire at such a high frequency have anything to do with how your system sounds? Who cares!!!?!!! Does it lower audible noise and distortion....yes, it does. How do you know?....you simply put it on and listen......if you do not get any sonic benefit you send it back for a full refund and I will even pay you the return shipping cost.....so not one cent lost to try it.

Kuirbo is now rolling his eyes....saying "There he goes again....the snake oil saleman is shilling his fradualent claim wares"......to the unsuspecting and gullible masses (you know those with "expectation bias".....who will "think" the product does what I say and keep it).

He he...what a game we play

This game will always be here on this plane of existence.....people will argue and state that their side is the right side and the other side are the infidels...or heathens or devils or snake oil saleman or whatever. We all have brains....we all have a heart. When you use common sense and trust your senses....you will know what things actually improve your sound and which do not. Can you trust your ability to hear? I wish you all self trust......and mostly.....self love.

So calling people "snake oil saleman shilling their fraudulent claims" is not rude and insulting? Those that actually listen know you are the shill here......here to promote your perception that "measurements rule". You don’t get any money for your stating your opinion.....but you get to make others wrong and therefore get to beat on your chest.

All you do here is advertise and promote your wares which you have never been able to support with any accepted science. It’s all nothing but subjective opinion at best, praying on the ignorance and insecurity of others. You push your own subjective opinions on others with your constant spiel about "improving" the sound any new product you think you can make money off of, yet by your own admission these "improvements" aren’t anything you can substantiate by any objective means. This is the definition of snake oil.

No, I have not and have never said measurements are the be all and end all, but what I have said is that an amp that measures poorly isn’t a good amplifier by definition. Unlike you, dear guru, I don’t try and tell people what sounds "better" while I put a piece of foil on their head and remove their money from their wallet. There is no better, only different. As I said, if people don’t enjoy an amplifier that is designed to produce a larger signal than it is fed, they can add their own distortion with dsp for a lot less than what you charge and tune the output to their tastes, not yours.

And here you are shilling your newest "product" yet again, proving my point that all you do is push your snake oil in what is suppose to be a non-commercial forum. You have no shame.

Oh, and calling people frauds and shills is not rude if it’s the truth. Enjoy your shoes Cinderella.

I send you big kisses and hugs........some day you will stop saying the same thing over and over......some day you will actually listen to things and then decide what sounds best.....Someday.....does come....hopefully soon for you... Until that day.....you will not be as happy as you can be......For "being right" is not a happy state of being.........Would you rather be right or loving?  I love you.