GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

The AGD tube is not a real tube.....it is a solid state circuit in a tube bottle. A tube is a type of amplifier.....AGD did this just for marketing......to make it look cool (it does allow different circuits to be changed down the line....but of course, that could also be done internally). That is why the same circuit is in their new baby stereo amp.....and no fake tubes.

@ron1264 Yes, I gave them a fair chance. And that was with a pair of Spatial X5, 97db with a self-powered woofer. Like I said the next step up in the AGD line supposedly solves that problem, but the price, if I recall, was double the cost of the Audion. Yes, I know the "tube" is the output stage and I applaud the ability to upgrade by replacing the "tube". I just think out is a bit pretentious. But that's just me. 

What speakers and preamp are you using with them?

@ricevs AGD has never tried to pass this on as a "Vacuum Tube" or "valve", they have called it a "GaNTube" and it is a real GaNtube. The new stereo amp is a totally new platform, not the same even thought the output is still interchangable.

@markmuse I’m using the AGD Andante as the preamp/DAC and have Persona 3F speakers.

@twoleftears Ha! I have Rowlands. Well, sold one 535, still have the other. Had a Model 2 for years. And a Synergy pre. Jeff has pulled all his D's off the market. I don't know if he is rethinking his involvement with class D or getting ready to do the latest D tech.