Best Isolation Platform with Audio Aero Prestige

Dear AA Prestige owners,
Can you please write down your experiences with the platforms you use, if any, with your Prestige sacd player.
Currently my player is over acapella fondato silenzio base.
It might be a good idea to see which base or bases are most popular with this beautiful player.
Many thanks,
Hakan
number95
Essentialaudio wrote :
"This thread isn't about me. Please answer the question"

What question is that?

Was I seriously suppose to answer " where's the beef " or you referring to Metrallas question? I answered that 5 responses ago .

You made this about you when you accused either Critical Mass or Neuance of "marketing mumbo jumbo".

On another note , I identified myself as a dealer for isolation platforms do you not see ethical issues with your not doing so as well ??
Remember there is no state of isolation. Something is always in motion even down to the atomic level. Isolate something from the influences of its own self generation, and your trying? You have wasted both time and energy! Tom
Tom, there is a simple solution. Place your entire system, including isolation racks into a refrigeration unit. . . and chill down to absolute 0 . . . any audiophile grade chillers out there. . . regardless, I want my chiller modded.
The purpose of this post is to add clarification on behalf of Critical Mass Systems.

Will Wright and I exchanged emails recently and he has allowed me to reproduce pertinent parts of our exchange. Below, is exact text of a communication sent in February 2007; approximately 5 months after the comments Mr. Lavigne recalled. GM is an abbreviation for Grand Master.

“As to my Halcyonics review; I didn't dislike the GM under my preamp, I was just surprised at the effect the Micro 40 had in that position. Alternatively, I think I prefer the GM under my turntable as opposed to the Micro 40.”

All the Best,

Joseph
Critical Mass Systems
Critical mass is very good! I heard it in recent show. Quite amazing what good stands can do.