How Electricity Actually Works

In November of last year I posted a Vertasium YT vid titled "The Big Misconception About Electricity".  Well it caused quite a stir and like an arachnid had many legs many of which attempted to draw A'gonrs into the poison fangs!

Well, here is the follow-up to that original vid which caused quite a stir in the "intellectual" community as well.

Vertasium "How Electricity Actually Works".

This does have implications for our audio cabling...

Regards,

barts 

128x128barts

I watched the first video quite a while ago. This one was great as well!

The initial video put a lot out there that needs to be out there. It was one of the first things widely available, which I could agree with on the subject in quite a while that can actually help push understanding forward.

This video was even better! "Good Job"!

But until we begin to admit the faults enshrined in so many of our contemporary accepted texts? We are still just holding footraces "uphill" in the sand dunes. And that is just hard to do. It wears people out.

Too slow we move.

But thanks again, "GOOD JOB"!

This does have implications for our audio cabling...

What implication would that be?

I reall found the video fascinating. Did I understand all of it? Of course not!

If @pingstonsmile eccuses excuses himself to go feed the chickens, we’ll know for sure. 😁

As one of the few people here that has the education necessary to understand the video, I still fail to see significant application to audiophile sound. 

I will say that the understanding of basic electricity is surprisingly low on this forum and many members would benefit from a better understanding but this isn't it.

Jerry

Post removed