Speakers for yoga studio

I'm opening a hot yoga studio and looking for simple speaker suggestions. Real simple would be a couple of JBL Xtreme 2's, or SVS makes a wireless bookshelf speaker (simple for teachers to connect to with Spotify or Roon) Alternative could be something a little larger or vintage mounted up in the corners. There will be a sub mixed in with the yoga blocks near one corner of the room. Kind of thinking good tone over dynamic slam- it's yoga, but there will be some high intensity interval training classes with a boogie factor.  

Appreciate your thoughts. Budget for mains around $500-800.

bjesien

Hot yoga fan here.  Where?

Vanatoo Transparent One Encore would be a smart choice.  Sound great, versatile and will not break the bank at well under 1k. 

@Mapman thanks those look nice. Well if you’re in MA I’ll have to up the budget and get some ohms. Here is the space... https://gratitudehotyogafalmouth.com/location-1

Well Ohms would be a singular choice in terms of soundstage and imaging throughout the room, no doubt. Also sound superbly relaxed and  involving musically which I personally would love for a hot yoga session.

The Vanatoos can do a nice job of that if set up right. I have a pair in my wife’s acoustically challenged sun room. Good luck!

Yes that would be ideal. Or a pair of front ported Orangutans mounted on the wall with a Mastersound 300B to add to the tropical climate. 

Does your wife connect to these speakers through an Iphone or similar device?