dc10audio Best Sound at RMAF?

apparently several from the media were thrilled at the look and sound in the dc10audio / tektron / VPI room featuring the dc10audio Berlin studio monitor the newest biggest VPI turntable and the little Tektron S.E.T tube amp and played high volume music with only 2 watts S.E.T power man what would 20 watts sounded like?? The highly efficient Berlin is the only stand/bookshelf speaker in the world that has an internal tone-wood resonator called the instrument / bass reflex horn ported tweeter and an active tone-wood baffle! Serious new technology!

Supposedly amongst the reviewers was the head of Kondo who was at RMAF from Japan...yes, Kondo!! Anyone out there that can verify this? and post a link. The gentleman from Japan was quoted to have said Q: That this was the only room in the entire show that could actually play the piano with the right tone and energy he also asked how was a ported tweeter possible but sounded like a very good idea and he apparently took lots and lots of notes!

I've owned my dc10audio 8 PS speakers Sapele / white gloss combo for over 3 years they are drop dead gorgeous! I would only trade them for another pair of dc10audio loudspeakers of greater value! haha
mountain-high
Mountain, are you affiliated somehow with dc10audio?

I've read several from the media were thrilled with various things there! You're limited posting history on agon, focus on touting one brand and the focus on one gentleman's opinion of the product makes this post suspect!

Disclosure please! That will help achieve a more productive discussion.

Thanks.
I usually don't pounce on these posts as I was wrongly accused of having an interest in a product once, and it was really obnoxious, but your only three posts here are pimping this company (awkwardly I might add...)

Something doesn't smell right.
Not accusing. Just asking because its the only way to find that out when not sure on Agon.

Its OK to tout a product, as long as one is forthcoming. Part of being forthcoming is identifying any association one might have with those who profit if such an association exists. Its an old and well discussed topic pertaining to this sight.

Since
Mountain-high,

Your only feedback is from selling a DC10Audio speaker. So it appears that you are either DC10Audio or one of their dealers.

If you are, as it appears, it's natural to believe in the product that you're making or selling. You just need to tell us that so that we're aware of it and the possibility that your view might be a little biased.

Chuck
I think I was in this room. Only had analogue TT as source. I thought the sound of the system was too bright. Not my type of sound.