The most dynamic speaker you've heard...

I simply adore dynamic speakers - the pretty sound of a soprano piercing my heart is living at it's best for me.

Could you share your experience with the most dynamic speakers you've ever heard?
gonglee3
Feild coil driver uses an electromagnet instead of a "permanent" magnet like a ceramic magnet because they're easy make or an Alnico V, or now rare earth magnets (neodymium.) Usually very costly, but I think that they're
overpriced.
Yes the far east has been sucking up all the neodymium magnets for a while now so they are getting pricey but they toend to do better than the triditional magnets in speakers and allow for a more compact design which is becoming more and more important to alot of people.

On the topic of dynamics.
The Vandersteen Model Seven has the most dynamic contrast of any speaker, I have listened to. I would not say this for the whole line depending on how you are defining dynamic. Klisph and some of the others brands above I find over dynamic and just not accurate, but we are talking about different price points all together.

Assuming that the the Model sevens are dynamic prove that true dynamics has nothing to do with sensitivity or efficiency, assuming one has enough power. Yes if you have a non efficient speaker it may need more power or might sound thin but I am not sure how that relates to dynamics. It is the whole system, amps, cables, speakers, sorce all that play nice together that create that dynamic sound.
JBL metragon with Dukane Plasma Ionovacs, plasma tweeters. Not of this world dynamics.
Khorns were the most dynamic speakers I've experienced. Second most dynamic are my Zu Definition 2 speakers with upgraded nanotech drivers.