Isolation Advice Needed

Hello, moving to a new home later this summer. The new house has suspended floors (wood over crawl space). No noticeable bounciness or floor deflection but so far I've lived in homes with concrete floors, so walking on the floor was subconscious activity. In the new house my steps are louder when I walk. So not sure what to expect when I setup my system in the new house.

I have all tube system housed in a Salamander rack. Any forewarning of unwanted vibrations creeping into the system and ways to mitigate them is greatly appreciated.

Current System...

Rega P6 (Audiomods Series VI/Shelter 501)

Aesthetix Rhea Sig. tube Phono

Graaf GM-50B Tube integrated

Wilson Benesch ACT Speakers (with Gaia II feet)

Best Regards

livin_262002

Townshend used to produce an air floating stand called the Seismic Sink. If You can find one of those, that may well be the answer to your issue

@antigrunge2 Thank you. Seismic sink is no longer offered but I'm leaning towards seismic isolation corners to isolate whole rack, especially one that houses the TT and tube electronics. They are not cheap but I can't seem to find anything else that's reasonably priced.

Best Regards

I think the Townshend corners are your best solution.

I do wonder if having the post contact each corner module would be superior in making contact than with a spike. More contact area would seem to have a greater positive effect

@slaw  Thank you. I had the same thought. I'll probably go with F (flat) type, the spikes on my rack are removable.

Best Regards

+1 Townshend...love em'. My bouncy floor still bounces and my equipment floats.