Well I joined the Silversmith FIDELIUM Speaker cable club today

The story behind this goes like this. I bought new speakers in December and their placement forced me to stop using my Wireworld Gold Eclipse III bi wire cables because they were too short. So for an interim cable I found a 2 meter pair of the "Regular" Eclipse III wires used being that I wanted to keep it in the "Family." My  entire loom for the most part is Wireworld Gold Eclipse III interconnects.  The Reg Eclipse III seemed fine but I alway felt I was missing something I was used to before, like it was just a little veiled comparatively. I've researched the hell out of cables and was just going to get a set of the New Eclipse 8's but when they raised the price for a 2M pair another $500 to $2000 I decided to look elsewhere, scouring used cables for months.  Well through that process I discovered the many threads and positive reviews on the Silversmiths, so since they were more like what  I was hopefully  willing to spend I ordered a 6 foot set. Today I placed them into my system and after about one minute into the track I was astonished! I couldn't move from my chair, I listened to the entire album in astonishment. They literally "fixed" my system, it's never ever sounded this good. It's only been a few hours so i won't go into everything that happened right now but new cables are not  supposed to sound this good straight out of the box. I am lucky. they blend with my system right away. The Bass was so immediately impactful I just cannot believe a cable can make this much change, the inner detail and transparency, wow! I know these things have been raked over the coals in these forums and their are some that are naysayers, but in my case I was one of the lucky ones because these babies are not going back to Chris!  I cannot stop listening, it's amazing.

128x128fthompson251

That's funny @steakster , because someone private messaged me that my response to @tsushima1 should be to ask about his unhealthy obsession with some members on here, I assume are former?

Here, I thought he was just part of the harassment crew with you. Should I judge you by the company you keep?

No agenda, @tsushima1, just continually surprised by what I would consider apologetics for bad corporate behavior, sort of like I am surprised by the lack of consideration shown to you (or in general) in this picture.

Lots of Negative Post on this forum, I own a few Cables, ranging from 1000 dollars to 12000 dollars (Retail) for speaker cables both copper and silver, I also own the Fidelium speaker cables, to my ears Fidelium bested the best of the best cables iv had, at a fraction of the price. Whilst their are many idiots on here all are professionals in different engineering aspect still have not heard the cable and thus as a result really have no dog in this fight.

Its cheap and dam good sounding speaker cable and frankly speaking this should be a blessing to the audiophile community, as their are tons of rip off companies out their charging stupid pricing for cables

Why is the deludedaudiophile allowed to come back here over and over again after being banned a dozen of times? Take a look at the list. Last time using a part of my username as his username  to mock me, when posting as Cindyment, posting screenshots of PMs when he was Audio2Design.

Ironically talking about unhealthy obsession. Not sure who the unhealthy is here. Wait until he creates a brand new username, and starts posting screenshots of my posts to his all previous usernames.

Here is a full list:

——————

thynamesinnervoice

cindyment

snratio

yesiamjohn

sugabooger

dletch2

audio2design

dannad

roberttdid

heaudio123

audiozenology

atdavid

@thyname  posting nonsense does not change what you wrote. Would you like me to post that in every thread you participate in?  This place is unusual but weird boogyman conspiracies are a bit over the top as are racist tropes. You need to learn to be a better person.

Oh I am pretty sure you have a full hard drive with screenshots of all my posts since your very first username (AtDavid). As for the race card you are now playing, just stop it.

Honestly I feel embarrassed for being drawn into arguments with you for the thirteenth time now with all your 13 usernames. I should certainly quit dealing with you, as you seem determined to keep coming back to Audiogon, regardless of how many times you are banned. It’s an exercise in futility from my part.