Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

Why is freedom, freedom, freedom such a calling card today? Having real freedom means not only receiving the benefits of that freedom, but also the costs or consequence  of that freedom.

Cancel cultures promoted by people from all over the political spectrum. New laws promoting an informant society, and then involving government into that informant society for enforcement. And I could go on and on.

Same old, same old since beginning of human existence. Human love their own freedoms, not so much for their fellow humans, especially when it interferes with their own freedom. And today, such thin skins, speech that offends one's sentiments, ideologies, prejudices, etc. Not sure I've observed a less free American society since Victorian age. Perhaps this self knowledge is what motivates the hue and cry for freedoms these days. Many need to repeat shallow mantras such as freedom to maintain their delusions/denial of ugly realities.

The greatest threat to our freedom is found in the very thing we're obsessed with these days. Social media has become a great vehicle for misinformation, section 230 insulates platforms from being sued for this misinformation. Section 230 is guarantor of free speech, lies and every conspiracy under the sun allowed here.  https://accessiblelaw.untdallas.edu/limits-free-speech-social-media

Today, I observe much more conflict, reductionist, reactionary thought processes than at any time in my life. Perhaps we don't like or need so much freedom? Ultimately, its up to the masses to determine the course of this freedom, I'd suggest  future of free speech in peril due to lack of critical thinking  faculties in far too many people. Both costs and benefits need to be accepted in our determination to find truth. Extolling only virtues and benefits for whatever one is promoting as truth will only lead to a less free society.

Post removed 

You can drive a Mustang.

You can drive a Porsche.

You can’t drive a dubious power cable.

This entire thread mocks itself, as it tries to talk down what it doesn’t agree with, while lambasting those who don’t agree. 

Just dumb.

One audiophile’s denier is another audiophile’s (comparative) minimalist.

Including all comments and opinions makes for a tastier stew. Only the most offensive comments should be deleted and even this is a slippery slope.