How long untill I can really Flog them Hard

I know it sounds brutish but that how i like it, nice n LOUD. I am replacing all of the drivers in one 802D as they are damaged and i am wondering how long do i treat them niceley on love volume before a can light them up. The speakers dont show their true colors until they have a few horsepower behind them so naturally i need to run them at that level.

by all means tell me im a savage if you feel the need.
ellrotts
Ellrotts, that number of big B&Ws a year is a respectable number given the price of those models. It should ensure in the very least a biggger pair or 2 than what one customarily might encounter. There are several other brands that you may want to investgate that are even native to your shores.
Yeh your right. My issue is given my age (25) i dont get taken seriously by a sales person which pisses me off. Its their loss when i walk into a shop with 12k looking to spend and they turn up their nose. Im not going to wave it around to get attention. I Picked up a pair of 602 S3's of some lady who had no idea what they were worth. Jagged them for 100 bucks with the LCR60 centre. JACKPOT. they really opened my eyes to clarity. I figured the 8 DIAMONDS can only be leagues ahead of those tiny bookshelves. I wasnt wrong. I am very happy with what i have, currently i have budget amps because i cant afford to offload 30K on some good power as yet.
In your opinion what brands native to Australia would you suggest in the league of B&W 8's?
The B&W 800 series do need a lot of power to bring them to life. If budget is an issue why not look into some class D amps? You will find 400w to 1000w amps for cheap compared with the big heavy class a/b types.

Class D will give you that leading edge crispness. Also the bass will be bone crunching and very controlled.

There is much info here on the 'gon about them. Some people don't like the treble, but the later versions got better and better. Today they are hard to beat.

Also if you are finding the response of your speakers uneven try repositioning them out of the corners and toe them in slightly.
after mining through 1000's of peoples opinions and comparing them to what i have access to at good value i am faced with a decicion, Pass labs X1000's, X600's (both second hand) 2 bryston 7BSST's or one Bryston 14BSST ( New) all within 500 dollars of eachother in price but the pass' are 2nd hand the the brystons are new? anyone got a recomendation?