High Fidelity Cables?

I’ve noticed for the past week or so, that my favorite cable manufacturer, High Fidelity Cables, is closed due to Covid.  Anyone know anything more?

louisl

You guys made some valid points. I believe a company can make fantastic products but their business model can have some problems. I dont think any HFC product becomes obsolete when new ones came out. The older stuff/ cables is still better than a lot of stuff currently on the market. Some audiophiles get hung up on the high price items. There are a lot of companies out there selling components 200K and up. A lot of the HFC products under 10K are really excellent. You check out the list and, the first thing  someone would look at are the high priced items and then they would start slinging mud. I love the HFC products. That is what I use. Yeah, thats it, Excellent products but maybe, the business was ran the wrong way.

I really dont know.

HFC stuff are very good , but costumer service and communication is very poor.

I have 3 of their products and they scoop out the upper bass and midrange- the classic wow it sounds clearer- but only at first. Very amusical. They do not offer auditions or trials or refunds or credit. That did not express much confidence that people would like their products. Oh and playing a DEmadnetizing disc weekly makes my system sound better so what do we want with magnets?/