Will a wireless streamer add problems to a signal coming out of a computers USB output?

Between my Mac and a good DAC, I have a wireless streamer device. It purports to do various things to help with a USB signal coming into it, but perhaps I can approve my sound by doing something different?

128x128m669326

it’s a D2 wireless Dac from Audioengine that has the ability to take a USB input from my computer and send it wirelessly without using the DAC to an optical input on a Denafrips Pontus 2 that goes to a musical fidelity A308 integrated to Atc scm40 speakers . The D2 sounds remarkably good for its price, but it was time to upgrade. I’m confused as to whether or not I need a streamer for my current signal path to be fine or I need to put something between the computer and the dac to make it fine. Any help at all would be appreciated.

To get great sound quality you want a stand alone streamer connected to your audio system. Involve no computer directly. Great streamers come form Aurrender, Linn, and some other companies. Bluesound produced a good budget streamer.

‘’If not near your router you can plug in a wall wart wifi extender and then plug your streamer via Ethernet cable into it. I have a $150K system that sound extraordinary plugged in via an extender.

You been a real device the audio engine isn't it these sre cheap wireless Bridges 

Look at an innous or 432evo  uou will be amazed at the difference