Cartridge Loading for a phono pre amp

Hello,

I have recently acquired a phono pre amp recommended by Michael Fremer.  It is “THE VINYL”, from QHW audio, Spain.  It got a great review.  I have a Benz Micro Glider rated at 1.1MV.  I have no idea how to set the dip switches for MC Load impedance for this cartridge. The options I have are as follows: 47K, 1K, 560R, 470R, 100R, and 47R.  I have a solid state amp and pre-amp, and also have a sub that I use, rarely.

Any advice would be most appreciated!!

judsauce
Post removed 

@rauliruegas

Perform a simple test with Hi-Fi News test record will give us the answer, do you agree?

@fundsgon  : 

I think that all forum participants has a responsability and is not spread false information with no real evidence. That responsability comes by the fact that Agoners forums have different knowledge levels gentlemans and everyday comes rookies looking for advise looking for help so the higher knowledge level participants in the forums have all a higher responsability about that's exactly that: give help and good proved advises.

Don't you think? 

That " man " as other always " cry " with the forum moderators. They have no other " exit ".

In any forum and everytime I read that spreading lie I will post about. It's each one responsability and please don't tell me that call something " black "  that's " white " because this is a lie and I'm not a lier.

R.

The obvious difference between the Zestos and PS Audio as loading changes is clear as a bell.

@fundsgon 

It only confirmed the Zestos is sensitive to RFI and PS Audio stellar is not.

Can you do a cartridge/arm resonance test for 100Ω and 47kΩ loading and see if the resonance frequency changed significantly?

Thanks