Has the cost of HiFi gotten a bit too much?

I don't have any specific example but just from looking at it overall, it seems like high-end components prices have really risen more than inflation.  

Or may be it is must me?

andy2

@ghdprentice 

Some thing that has followed me through life. I took logic in college and became a scientist. My skepticism has remained… ferreting the truth. Living all over the world and understanding different points of view. I have to admit, I am pretty ashamed to be an American. As some as my European and Asian friends said, “Americans, some really smart people (fortunately me included in this group) and a whole lot of stupid ones.”. Unfortunately, true.

I have similar background in how I was trained early in life and in college. I was taught critical thinking and then took logic while working on my degrees. I have also lived and worked outside the United States (still do) and understand that most American's perspective is very myopic. I believe that if more Americans traveled the world they would understand how much they've been lied to all these years. I don't think American's are less intelligent than other people in the world (lots of dumb people all over this planet), but they do tend to be more childish (emotionally) and narcissistic. 

I do stand by the my belief that dumb people vote for dumb politicians. That is intended to be party neutral. 

@djones51 

Not all opinions are equal, especially opinions espoused by NeoNazis, skinheads and conspiracy theorists. I'm tired of reading these antisemitic,  racist, conspiracy addled  comments and sitting by as if they're normal conversations.

But if they aren't allowed to express their opinions in public how will you know what they are? I think letting them expose themselves is the best thing we can actually do. 

I speak only of the fractional reserve banking currently practiced by retail banks which are subject to independent and prudent financial regulations. Even in China.

I dont understand your post answer....Your claim is so general it means nothing...You live with the "myth" of central banking idea, i speak about the reality of central banking now...

This article is interesting:

The Death of the Central Bank Myth

For decades, monetary policy has been treated as technical, not political. The pandemic has ended that illusion forever.

With Trudeau insane laws about speech and terrorist laws we canadians are more brainwashed than ever with no more freedom...A canadian free press did not exist...And medecine is decided NOT by the patient and a free doctor but by unelected international institution or worst imitating US corporate powers dictum and the like of Fauci...

Are we myopic like Americans ? alas! i think so, because we elected him...It was not so mucj like this decades ago...

It is so true that a conservative ex prime minister like Brian Peckford, who is the last surviving minister who signed the new  constitution of the country appear NOW with his "common sense"  like a REBEL  banned of all official medias and organize a just  lawsuit against the stupid  actual  government...He is my new hero... A vestigial remain of a time who even politicians with  whom we  could disagree were anyway the FREE   owner of  a working brain...

I am nostalgic of Kennedy, Einsewnhower, De Gaulle, and of the half good part of Churchill... 😁😊

I have also lived and worked outside the United States (still do) and understand that most American’s perspective is very myopic. I believe that if more Americans traveled the world they would understand how much they’ve been lied to all these years.

I dont understand your post....Your claim is so general it means nothing

I’m glad that has been clarified.  

When linking to something, copy the URL link (the address, www.conspiracycentral.com, for example) from your browser, then highlight some words in the body of your text, click on the thing that looks like a paperclip in the menu, and paste the URL link into the appropriate spot..

Its better than magic, true!