American Made Audio Products

I just came upon this and wondered if anyone else has seen this website. I try to support the home team when I can so this is interesting, at least as a resource, and not a sales tool. I apologize in advance if I’m late to the game on this but interesting to hear anyones thoughts, knowledge, etc. Thanks. https://americanmadeaudio.com/

128x128dinov

Oh dear! Welcome to hifi as Theraputic Patriotism! But still, there's no reason why we should be in any way dependent upon Russia for vacuum tubes!

@jimijack , we’ll, it appears then tha McIntosh has gone to great lengths to perpetuate a lie then. I’ve seen videos of the stainless steel plate fabrication, autoformer manufacturing, soldering of circuit boards, and more, all done by Americans. Not to say capacitors may be from overseas, but to me it looks as if the majority of the value is done right there in Binghamton. What am I missing?

@darkj Suggest you check out Legacy Audio loudspeakers (Illinois) and Schiit Audio (amps, DACS, equalizers) in CA with some production in TX. "Designed and built" in US; can't vouch for all parts. 

@hickamore

Schiit is definitely listed. I particularly think their Yggdrasil is a very good value in DACs. You're right about Legacy. I'm not sure why I forgot them, I had considered purchasing speakers from them before I bought my Vandersteens. I'll add them now.