American Made Audio Products

I just came upon this and wondered if anyone else has seen this website. I try to support the home team when I can so this is interesting, at least as a resource, and not a sales tool. I apologize in advance if I’m late to the game on this but interesting to hear anyones thoughts, knowledge, etc. Thanks. https://americanmadeaudio.com/

128x128dinov

@hilde45  Some things like tube amps, turntables, or anything that doesn't really need a board, can easily be made of 100% American content, and often are. Speakers are harder but a few companies make their own drivers here. Most do not. Most manufacturers are not only willing, but proud, to tell you about their supply chain, and I encourage folks to ask if it's important to them, otherwise, to your point, it's hard to know. 

@jbhiller 

"@stereo5,  Why drop in? 

So, what is your problem?  If you are asking why I am here, it is obvious, same reason as everyone else.  This discussion was posted before and the list was as well, hence my "meh".  If you are bothered by that, then by all means, block my posts.  My feelings won't be hurt in the least. I noticed you have been hostile towards me before and I never spoke up about it so I am speaking about it now.

@stereo5,  no hostility intended.  The point was just why drop in to post something negative towards the subject matter selected.  Seems easier to add something constructive or just move on.