I need help hooking up Merlin vsm mme Bam to avr

I have an Arcam avr400 it has preamplifier outputs, also has audio connectors where do I plug in the wires from Bam? seems they're rca jacks, behind the Bam box is L/R input and output.
any advice would be appreciated, I will eventually call Bobby!
tesseract86
Swampwalker, thanks for chiming in, I dont know what to look for in a tape loop yet, but I do have the IC's now and thinking of just using the Bams for(CD)music as you explained in your earlier posts. Would using the Bams for HT 5.1 benefit me in anyway? Or does my Jl audio f113 subwoofer compensates for the Bams in HT mode?

Heres the Arcam avr400 back panel
http://www.arcam.co.uk/_ugc/file/avr400e_man2.pdf
Thank you so much for your help
Roger
Swampwalker, just fired up my system with the new Morrow audio cables, sounds just awesome I'm so happy with the new cables, feels like the whole thing just came to life. what amazed me the most is the bass the new SUB1 cable just cleaned up what I thought was mildly muddy and bloat, I'm going to upgrade to the SUB3, after minor tweaks I will ad the Bams, they are being charged first.
The Merlin vsm are getting much better, I really love them, Bobby made me a VSM cc center speaker a couple of weeks ago, best center channel I have ever heard.
the Bams input and output terminals are not color coded, wich is positive the top or bottom posts of the bams?, its so frustrating that they're not.
thanks
when you look at the back of the bam the connectors to the right are output and the ones to the left in the middle of the unit are input. the connectors on the bottom are right and the ones at the top are left. all bams are "marked" in this way unless you have a very old one. the markings are there.
bobby