Wavelength Brick

I just ordered one for audition. Curious to hear from anyone and everyone who has experience with Wavelength and their products.

Just for background of my system, I am going to stream from a Mac Mini, to a VTl 5.5 Preamp to a Krell 2250, to B&W Nautilus 803's.

My overall goal was to simplify, but not lose any of the fidelity potential of my system. I want to pull some good detail out of my system. That goal has led me on quite a journey, that ended with the inevitable expense of trying to accomplish it. There are very few products worth buying in this space in the market, and the ones that are worth it, are expensive. I was thinking about the Cosecant, but I prefer to work in pragmatic steps and at least audition the Brick first, if it is sufficient, then I keep it. If it lacks, I move to the next step. From what I read I shouldn't be disappointed...

Would love to hear from people who have experience..
jc51373
Thanks for the information on the Socket battery pack...Ok, so let me get some clarification from you here...Specifically since you have so much experience with Wavelength products, and are now a Crimson owner. I am going to assume it is safe to say you have a good ear. So in your opinion do you think the Opticis is a good investment based on how your Mac sounds for you?

I just want to set this thing up correctly and give it the best shot at sounding great. Logically it all sounds like it makes perfect sense in trying attempt to isolate, but who knows if it shows up in the sound. If I can quiet things down as much as possible I am game for spending the extra money.

Let me know what you think.
The Opticis has been good for me. I have never heard the Brick. I honestly don't know if it will make a significant difference with the Brick.

Steve
Good to know, I am going to order one up...If nothing else I get piece of mind of knowing I set it all up properly.
Good to know, I am going to order one up...If nothing else I get piece of mind of knowing I set it all up properly.

Splaskin, how about a little insight into your Cosecant experience? What

Splaskin, how about a little insight into your Cosecant experience? What made you trade up to the Crimson, other than the fact it is freakin awesome.