Recommended integrated amplifier for upgrade

Hi, i am searching for suitable integrated amplifier to match/pair with my Sonus Faber Concertino Domus, my current integrated amplifier is Krell KAV-400xi.which is about 15 years old.

My sound preference is towards slight warm, wider stage with music genres of jazz, classical, new age music, and few jazz vocals.

Shortlisted few integrated amplifiers like Accuphase E-280, Luxman L-505uxii, McIntosh MA5300, 

What is your recommended integrated amplifier which is 'best pair' to provide Sonus Faber house sound?  .

auronthas

Leema Acoustics Tucana II - exemplary sound, richer and less technical than Luxman 507uxII

Too clean, too analytical, it sounds dry thus boring and fatigue over time. Thus, prefer slight warm, analogue and musical soundstage.  I was thinking about tube hybrid amplifier but it could be too warm and need maintenance on tube or tube rolling … 

I have a Luxman 505uxii paired with Dynaudio Special 40s and a REL sub. Absolutely love it---friends that stop by can't get over how rich, warm and detailed they are. You can't go wrong with a Luxman. Just my 2 cents. Good luck. 

I had a PrimaLuna HP w/ SonusF Guarneri’s. It was a tad underpowered. Replaced w/ a Rogers HiFi KWM 88 and am very happy. I’d consider massive seperates as the next step up. As EBay takes 12.6% using the phone to the mothership you could negotiate that from the price. It’s a monster of a class A amp. 

PS Audio makes great stuff. 

Budget? Rest of system? Room?  Roon?

@pesky_wabbit

It is hard to get around the point that people that do have $50k worth of testing equipment and do reviews probably have that equipment from their day job.

But I have the XTZ EDGE A2-300 that I bought last year to try in my studio and it pushed everything else in there into storage. Got it on a Black Friday deal for under $400 delivered. It only gets better when you put a better DAC and preamp in front of it. A/B ing it with my AHB II with my Benchmark DAC 2 and it's pre amp. It definitely is not the equal of the Benchmark yet; but, it is better than my Arcam surround sound receiver by quite a bit, when using the Arcam pre-outs and just judging the power amps side by side.

It’s not that it would replace the Luxman today, but these little monsters are getting really good at demonstrating that, they have the potential to be giant killers in the right hands. These digital ICE amps are after all, at the heart of PS Audio Stellar amps, and most other Class D high end products.

✌️