Sonus Faber speakers

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.

Has anyone owned the Sonetto v and the Olympica iii and can offer their opinion on 
weather the latter is a worthwhile upgrade ? 
sheridan50
samzx12 It's an open living dining room, perhaps 50x50’ with tall ceilings, and connected with an adjacent space. It is hard not to be tempted by all the positive xa25 write-ups, but the it may run out of juice for this space.

@johngaltwho go and listen to both, it's hard to articulate the differences in words your ears need to tell you.. For example, I have Sonetto Vs and listened to Nova IIs back and forth, the Nova IIs were better, cleaner, better base so overall better without question. I did not find them double the price better so went with Sonetto Vs for now.

Listen to both back and forth I suspect the Amators will be better, cleaner and you will notice then it's up to budget because you can continue to hear better series of SF speakers and it will keep getting better but so does the cost. Also what amplifier are you using?

Cheers

You're room is quite large so not sure the XA25 can handle that much space. Also depends on your listening levels.  

@bigtex22 that’s a great setup. What are you using for streaming/digital music? I have a bluesound node and looking into better options now. Cheers.