Audio Research I/50

Does anyone know anything tangible re: the ARC I/50 Integrated, apparently soon to be released?
There are some slick-looking pics on Instagram, and I’ve seen reference to an optional phono stage and DAC, but that’s about it. Will this be their first release post McIntosh Group spin out? 
coys21

A local dealer let me take one home for a few days.  I thought it was great, especially for the price.  I wanted to order one but there's a 2 month+ wait and I have a Leben on order that I have a 5 month wait for.  I was using the ARC as a temporary amp while the Leben was being made. I still may get one once the DAC module comes out in June. They are not auto-bias. You need to flip it over and do it manually as someone already said. That's according to the dealer.

Would love to hear more from your hands on listening session with the i50. I heard one driving Maggie 1.7i briefly and thought it sounded great. 

so why would Audio Research create this problem by not adding auto bias for a user who is new to Tubes? it seem that their target audience is the affluent 20 something  metro hipster. dropped the ball on that one.

has anyone compared this to say a Cayin CS55 at less than half the price or a Willsington R8?