is connect my Innuous server to another DAC or another

DAC to my server. I contacted 2 local brick and morter 

shops in the hopes that I could bring in my server to rule our

a problem with it. An Innuous dealer said no. Is there any 

one near by who could give me a hand. Might I come to you

with my DAC and hook it up, or might you come to me

with server and or DAC? I am happy to compensate 

for one's time. I am a 'senior ' female with much 

positive reviews here and on the other website.

Did I say that I was Desperate with a capital D?

128x128bander

@bander : contact Innuos directly [email protected]

I believe they support their products even if not original purchaser if still in warranty. If they cannot fix it via email instructions, they will do a remote session log in and help you. Meaning they will connect remotely to a computer in your network, and access Innuos in the same network from that computer 

I have an Innuous Zenith 3 and PS Audio Directstream dac.  Occasionally, they stop speaking to each other or stop making music for some  reason .  I begin by powering off the Innuous, waiting a few minutes and powering it back on, as has been suggested.  If that doesn't restore the music, I do the same with my dac. I check all cable connections.  I've found that one of my usb cables  isn't very tight and can come lose.  I check the inputs on my preamp and dac to make sure they're set properly.  Sometimes the problem is just a stupid mistake like forgetting to turn on my power amp.  My Innuous is connected to an Orbi wifi mesh router. If the other steps haven't worked, I power cycle that.  If all else fails, I contact Nuno at Innuous ([email protected]).  He's very helpful.  I hate it when my system is down but so far, by trying each of these things in order, I've been able to resolve the problem. Good luck.

@Brownsf, I've done everything you've listed. I've 

used different USB cables and checked each and every thing. 

I've had remote support with Nuno as well. I thank you for your response!

Tomorrow I will start again by reconnecting and 

powering everything up, as if for the first time.

Thank you again.

@bander Hi, I’d first check your DAC is working by plugging a computer into it. I understand you’re using the USB input of the DAC.

If that works you’ve probably got a "handshake" problem with the server. Do a factory reset if possible and then connect to the DAC before you start the DAC up.

Also ensure your server updates are current.

@bander, Please also reboot your modem and router. These means power off for 2 minutes and then restart (remove batteries, if any in these devices).

If there are any software updates for your router, you should apply these updates.