What is the best loudspeaker for a small room?

I have a very small audio room, 16 ft (L) X 14ft (W) X 8 ft (H). What are my options if I want a floor standing loudspeakers? Of course price is an issue but maybe I can equate the price later on based on the performance of the speaker. I enjoy listening to almost all types of music using pass labs pre xp20 and power xa100.5 amps.
jerrypan
With your equipment Revel Studios Used for about 6k. I have pass equipment and the lower line F52 in a room 18 x 13 x 8

They sound superb
I need to chime in here because I have a similar sized room and feel it is small. I sit approximately 10ft. From my studio 20's and couldn't imagine bigger speakers in such a space without being overwhelming.
You should listen to YG Carmels- there are several floating around used for 1/3 the original price. Very revealing yet not fatiguing. Easy to drive and will not be outdated with future front end improvements.
It was not mentioned pricing ? The YG Carmel's are. Excellent choice if you have over $15 k to spend ,and need. Quality sub if you want the last octave
Of Bass.
Th New Marten Duke MK-2 at $8500 retail, is a great monitor and in my opinion a more musical speaker then the $25k plus Magico , get a good sub you have a reference full range setup for well under $10 k with discounts.
Svs has an exceptional new 13 inch sealed sub for 1,500.
If money is tight the new Revel M 106 monitor which I own ,with a svs sealed 12 inch sub
Is. Great combination for under $2500 for the system and is a steal
For the price look for a review in TAS magazine in the next few months.
If you gots the money, why not the new Raidho D1 with the diamond midrange/woofer driver and ribbon teeter? You definately have the appropriate electronics to drive them. They're small and will fill your room with wall of focused sound. I've listened to the C1.1 with their proprietary ceramic mid/woofer driver and ribbon tweeter, and it is one of the best speaker for my taste (pure midrange, smooth detailed highs, remarkable imaging/ soundstaging, excellent micro and macro dynamics, and natural tone/timbre, nonfatiguing). Ideal for small to medium size room. Ok so you have to sell your right kidney to get a pair, but you still can survive with one kidney, right?