Anyone using a LAN isolator?

For those running an Ethernet cable to their streaming solution, whether Raspberry pi, nuc, streamer, etc, anyone using a LAN isolator? If so, what are the benefits and which one are you using? 

128x128zavato

@emaillists, adding the AD Emperor Clock to the EtherRegen, in my system, added greater subtle detail (microdynamics) to the music such that imaging, sound stage and the emotional impact of the music was greatly improved. I listen mostly to acoustic Jazz Trios and guitar. At half volume the illusion is complete and the performers seem to be present.

However, in my case it is difficult to ascribe these benefits to one componet/tweak only. I added the ER, the Clock, a TWL ethernet cable, a Silnote BNC cable, an After Dark LPS for the ER & Clock, a Zafino power cord, two AudioQquest NRG power cords and an Acoustic Zen Krakatoa power cord, as well as an ancillary Supra Cat8 cord from the jack to the ER all around the same time. I can say that SQ improved incrementally with the addition of each component over the course of the two weeks these pieces were added -- the ER first, then the TWL & Supra, then the clock, then LPS, then power cords, then two weeks for all to settle/burn-in. I did not, however, perform a detailed evaluation of each addition separately.

During this process I could definately hear the improvement brought by the Clock and a proper BNC cable (I used a generic BNC cable for a couple of days before getting the Silnote).

@tump350 

You're like me with additions (if they come in at the same time). Can be hard to know what effect each individual item has.

When I get my system running again I will be evaluating; new streamer, ethernet cables, modded network switch, linear power supplies, DC cables, fuses, recapped amp, footers, and grounding box. Which piece makes which difference? Hmm...

@lalitk 

I took your suggestion and now have an Acoustic Revive RL1-1GB-Triple C Lan Isolator connected to my ethernet cable which itself (the Acoustic Revive) is connected my Auralic Aries G1. I have listened less than 2 hours so far, and everything I've heard sounds quite nice. I won't say it's a night and day difference- because it's not, and I'm not yet at a point where I can adequately describe what I am hearing, but so far it's thumbs up- 

@zavato 

I'm looking at one of those Acoustic Revive RL1-1GB-Triple C Lan Isolators.

Interested in your impressions, as they develop.

@jerrybj 

@lalitk 

Early impressions- all positive- rounder tone but with no loss of details. I can only surmise that although I did not perceive any noise in my system, the RL1-iGB-Triple C must suppress whatever noise there was which overlayed the music itself. 

For  a resolving system the Acoustic Revive LAN Isolator is well worth it.