Enjoying LEEDH Processing….

With my Lumin T2 connected to my PrimaLuna integrated. I removed the pre-amp circuit completely using the HT bypass settings. I am still able to use Roon. I am hearing significantly more detail that is not analytical but more organic. The soundstage and imaging have improved very noticeably. I will go back to the full function with the pre-amp in a few weeks for comparison but I really like what I’m hearing right now. YMMV.

128x128tuberist

Ozzy, apparently yes is the answer to your question. Please go to the Roon community website and open the LUMIN hardware discussion group and you will see someone who asked this exact same question and you can see how he has configured things

While this speaks well for LEEDH processing, I think what you are really enjoying is the absence of the primaluna pre.  Primaluna has a full featured preamp that isn't as transparent as the simpler ones.  

OTOH, it is good to hear that Primaluna's amp gives a clear and detailed soundstage without the pre.  

--Jerry

Carlsbad, as you know, there are many in our hobby who like what a pre-amp does sonically for their system. And then there are others who like to run direct into an amplifier. I think we would all agree it’s the  gear and ears dependent on the choice that’s made. I have only one combined source unit so this simple set up seems to be working for me

@tuberist Sorry I wasn't trying to disagree with you.  I'm listening to a similarly simple system right now.  

However, I find the preamp in my DAC is inferior to the simple volume control in my integrated tube amp so I leave it bypassed.  Glad yours sounds great.  I guess I should have started with that.

Jerry