Audio nonsense

In this wonderful world of audio that we journey through folks selling stuff have sometimes been inventive in what they claim. In your trip down this road what sticks out as the most ludicrous thing you’ve seen someone try to sell? 

I can point to 2 things. When I first saw a Tice clock in a store I thought it was a gag. Next- Peter Belt. 

128x128zavato

@pesky_wabbit 

I honestly hesitated including it in my post. When I first saw it I thought it was the coolest thing ever. Fantastic technology. Then it died like the Sony Betamax of old . So sad. So very very sad.

I bet the people who buy the discs - or really any synergistic research products - also fall victim to other scams in the non audiophile world. Sad really…

@p05129 ​​@dill , Why on gods green earth would I waste money on poop I know for a fact does nothing except twist the mind of those susceptible to such rubbish. I have had plenty of opportunity to make and market farcical items and turned it down. I've always been a lousy business person.

Wax cylinders. I cannot believe anyone thought that was a good idea. Terrible technology and absolutely no resistance to heat or surface scratches.