Any bad experience with wilson audio sasha w/p?

Sorry for the question, but I have been hearing good reviews about wilson audio sasha w/p. I am actually convinced to try a new set but hope I can get the negative side so I can come out with a decision that I will not regret in the future.
jerrypan
Folks, Bo... is 100% correct. As a fellow member of the A'gon community, it pains me greatly that any of you would be suffering with those Wilson speakers, any model. So, I will take them off your hands at no cost to you of course. Send me a note to advise on shipping costs and I will reimburse you.

P.S. I'm only interested in late model Wilsons.
This is not about bashing Wilson Audio. Also not to be 100% correct. This is about good quality in sound for every person here at Audiogon. The people who are happy with there Wilson speakers is always good. The most important thing I learned in the 15 year I am in this business. Is how personal sound is. For me it is important that people get good and honest advice. I am aware that words can be read different ways. We are all different. I love to talk about audio. Always interested in how other people think. Like Ricred1 will audition the Pl-200. That are the people I like. There is enough room for every person to have his personal opinion. In the last few months I had a lot of fun here at Audiogon.
Ricred1, agreed, guys like this are so wrapped up in being a guru and touting their superior hearing and evaluation skills that this becomes their main mission, and what they say loses impact and credibility.

Usually you hear about soundstage, exact statements about bass, location of sounds, on and on. Usually you don't hear much about the beauty of music, sound that makes you stimulated yet relaxed at the same time, music that is achingly beautiful. That's what real detail is about, bringing musical sounds to the forefront while REDUCING harshness.

And excuses about being so accurate that they hurt are as old as the hills, and are false. Low distortion brings more musical detail AND more ease of listening.

A Pl-200 is a lot easier to drive, but you still need an amp which can give a 3D image. Without it you get an average sound. Most shope in the Netherlands use 2 dimensional amps to drive Monitor Audio Speakers. This means they do not understand the difference between 2-dimensional and 3-dimensional sound. Like they do not know which amps or even speakers have the ability to give a deep and 3-dimensional image. We are talking about quality in sound. Knowledge in sound and music. Music is all about emotion. You want to be touched by the music you love. This you get wenn you have a 3-dimensional intimate sound. Juat like in real wenn it can give you a meltdowns at the moment you did not expect it. The absolute sound is all about emotion and quality!
I sold the more expensive Rel subwoofers in the past like the Stadium. I never liked it, because it was not fast enough or not one with the speakers. There were many numbers wenn it was not synchron with the speakers you used. To be honest I never thought a subwoofer could become one with the frontspeakers. Until I listened to the PLW-15 with Audessey XT32. I had to admit that things were changed. Everything is possible in life. Ofcourse I am not a fraud, I am who I am. It is only a personal opinion. Nothing more nothing less. Wenn Wilson would like to make a speaker what is more easy to drive and use in a normal livind room he can make it. What is the reason to choose for a speaker what is difficult to drive and use? Wenn you would asked me 3 years ago If I would ever use a subwoofer in a stereo setting I would have said you are crazy. I was only interested in big speakers without a subwoofer. It only changed by the new experience with the PLW-15 with Audyssey. I was even very negative about roomcorrection. I sold Tact in the past. I did not like there roomcorrection system at all. Sometimes things change in life, also for me. New information can lead to other perspectives. I like to make things honest and clear. I will invite NVP to come to listen to my system. Wenn he reads this he can send me an email to: [email protected]