how make your speker faster

speakers AYON DRAGON-S
How i can make that speaker a little "faster" or more dynamic ?
Does some sort of spikes will help to move the sound in the direction of faster ?
Are any other method maybe help here like the vertical angle of the speaker?
An experiences or suggestions ?

Thanks

Robert
dontknow
Inpep, both statements about what constitutes a square wave are correct. Your statement is expressed from the perspective of what is referred to as the frequency domain, and mine was expressed from the perspective of the time domain.

Regards,
-- Al
Thanks Al, I guess all that process control math (Laplace transforms etc.) has conditioned me (I have a Chemical Engineering degree)to only think in the frequency domain. :)

Salut, Bob P.

08-27-12: Inpepinnovations
Thanks Al, I guess all that process control math (Laplace transforms etc.) has conditioned me (I have a Chemical Engineering degree)to only think in the frequency domain. :)

And that, I think, is where some of the communication breakdowns occur in discussions of audio. So many of the audio tests are oriented toward *sound* and fundamental audiology irrespective of musical values such as timing and expressiveness. For example, since human frequency response disappears at around 20 Khz, many think that any engineering to widen the bandwidth out to 100-150 Khz is an unnecessary expense. But if you examine square wave response along with frequency response curves, you find that bandwidth (a frequency consideration) affects risetime (a timing and clarity consideration).

Another thing I've noticed is that there are often measurements of amplitude range (e.g., s/n ratio, headroom, sensitivity, power handling), but not measurements of amplitude *resolution*--how small the increments of source amplitude can be resolved. This translates into the musical values of expression and nuance.
Back to the original question:
speakers AYON DRAGON-S
How i can make that speaker a little "faster" or more dynamic ?
Does some sort of spikes will help to move the sound in the direction of faster ?
Are any other method maybe help here like the vertical angle of the speaker?
An experiences or suggestions ?
Well, once again we have an OP who poses a question with far-reaching ramifications with a minimum of information on salient factors, which touches off a flurry of responses touting a wide variety of suggestions, theories, and solutions with no further response or clarification from the OP.

And I was so eager to dispense my brand of "wisdom" that I didn't even notice the speakers in question: Ayon Dragon-S, a 132-lb full-range floorstander with a ring radiator tweeter with response out to 40K, claimed sensitivity of 94.5dB, and a retail price around $36K/pair. Yet the OP wants more speed and dynamics? One would think you'd get that for $36K, especially with that treble extension and sensitivity.

So at this point unless the Ayon Dragon-S is an overpriced dog (which I doubt), then it seems that just about everything else must be wrong with this setup--room size, speaker positioning, speaker platforming (or spiking or whatever), cabling, electronics, room treatments, you-name it.

The thing is, the OP posed this scenario and walked away, leaving us to vainly chase our tails. I'm not playing anymore unless the OP returns and clarifies.