Help me choose a CL special - $200

Wanted to get your input. Looking to get a used Craigslist special pair of speakers for my living room. I have a $200 budget. Here is what I see that fits, wanted some input from you who have heard these speakers.

- Vandersteen 1
- DCM Timeframe 350
- Paradigm 9se
- Pyramid MET 7's

What do you think of these choices or is there something not on my list to consider. Not in a hurry.
I intend to power this using my vintage NAD 3020.
Sources - BlueRay player, iPOD, Cable box.
hifibear
The MET 7's are a really good choice, particularly so since you have a sub. Nice you could hear both in your system. I too place a high value on a speaker being able to disappear as the sound source, and on dynamic range. Cheers.
Quick update. I have played with various settings and I think I have the Vandy's properly set up now.
The Met 7's still image better and are more dynamic while the Vandy's project a large warm sound that is really enjoyable. These are 2 very different sounding speakers but both have their own definite merits.

Good thing is that I have both now and I can switch and enjoy them both!

One note that I can add is that the subwoofer is a definite positive addition for both.
Probably can't go wrong with either speaker. My experience with the Vandy 1C taught me one thing: insure you have them at the proper tilt angle which for me meant almost no tilt if used in a small room.
@Timrhu, I will give that a try. The manual that comes with the speakers are amazingly detailed as to how to set them up. It is obvious that these people acknowledge how important the room is to the whole equation.