Confusion re Esoteric X-01 Limited and X-01D2

Does anyone know the differences between the Esoteric X-01 Limited and the recently-released Esoteric X-01D2? The information may be there on the Teac website but I'm afraid I can't read Japanese.
crossinn
ESOTERIC, a division of TEAC America, is now shipping the company’s new audiophile disc player model X-01D2. The X-01D2 is the top end of the highly acclaimed “X” series which includes the “X-01 and X-01 Limited” audio players and the “UX-1 Limited” audio/video player. The newly designed unit includes a refined version of the VRDS-NEO (Vibration free rigid disc clamping system), and the disc tracking sled assembly from Esoteric’s P-03 disc transport.
The multi-bit D/A converter includes a dual differential implementation for complete left and right channel separation. As in the X-01 and X-01 Limited, four DACs per channel are used (Burr-Brown 1704 x 8), and each set of four is configured on separate left and right circuit boards.

In addition to multi-bit D/A technology, the “D2” version includes native direct stream digital (DSD) decoding using 1 bit signal processing converter chips (Analog Devices AD1955), and allows optional PCM to DSD signal conversion capability. This technology evolves from Esoteric’s separate components used in the P-03/D-03 playback system.

A new disc tray shutter mechanism has been included on the D2 for reduction of external noise and airborne contaminants. Other features include WORD clock input, i.LINK terminal with flow rate control, digital and analog multi-channel audio output, “Nextgen” RCA terminals, dedicated unbalanced and balanced audio outputs for 2 channel playback, a coreless spindle motor and Esoteric’s neodymium magnet system.
Unlike most CD/SACD players, the use of VRDS-NEO, combined with Esoteric’s proprietary disc tracking assembly, eliminates off axis error-correction because no off axis data retrieval is allowed. The X-01D2 represents Esoteric’s finest single chassis component developed to date. The X-01D2 is available now through Esoteric’s dealer network at a MSRP of $16,000.
Interesting. . . I am looking forward to reading about sonic differences between X-01 Ltd. and X-01 D2.
A question please.
For European folks the x01 limited or X01D2 have a universal voltage or not?. I have tried to understand it from Esoteric's web site but with no results. I suppose not.
If not, they can be easily converted to 220-240 volts or this operation has to be done by a Esoteric's technician?
Many thanks
Regards
Piero from Italy
Has anyone had a chance to do a proper listening evaluation of the X-01D2 up against the recently-released P-05/D-05 combination?