About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

Did some reinvent themselves to have a go at Ted? 

I assure you Ted  has been noxious enough to attract an entirely new fan base, despite what he would like you to believe.

Nonoise wrote:

"It wasn’t that long ago that there was this big brouhaha over cables, subjective vs objective approaches and the like and Audioholics was taken to task by the members here at A’gon.

Did the other shoe drop? I recall that most here called out Gene from Audioholics and his merry band of objectivists who tried to run roughshod over A’gon, trying to take it over with their arguments and ended up losing.

Did some reinvent themselves to have a go at Ted? When Ted started his threads, he was taken to task over them and I pointed out (quite a while ago) that all he was doing was what everyone else does and why all the acrimony.

Something fishy is afoot.

All the best,
Nonoise"

That is exactly what is happening.

That is exactly what is happening

read my posts, then tell me I’m an objectivist. I have posted multiple times that I believe Denney’s behaviour is making it difficult for subjectivists to be taken seriously

Well yet another post was removed… for a reason that God (Thor or Odin) only knows.

Hi holmz

Your Post was removed by a moderator

2022-02-05 07:34:43 UTC

Well Odin traded one of his eyes for wisdom. Lucky it was not an ear?

Content may be removed for one or more of these reasons:

• It looked like spam
  • It was abusive towards another member
  • It depicts explicit and/or violent content
  • It contains profanity

Please make sure your submissions comply with our guidelines. https://forum.audiogon.com/pages/guidelines

it is like kindergarten politics.