About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

@ted_denney It’s a good thing I took screenshots. Lots of screenshots.

Taking screen shots may be sufficient, but a method I find useful recently with threads becoming even more ephemeral than the 24 hour news cycle is (on a computer) to right click and save as web page complete.

That saved page will not be updated.

Very cool.  If you save them under a purpose named directory it will make it easier for forensics geeks from NCIS to find them.

you ain’t seen thumper’s wayback machine…….everything Ted even thought about…fully able to re-post like it was never nuked. Once you put something up on the internet it’s NEVER gone..

Waiting for your oft talked about (by you) screenshots that I supposedly don’t want people to see and that I somehow coerced AG into deleting (and that you have access to, yea right, but never produce.) In the meantime…

@pesky_wabbit reposted @ted_denney posts that I guess were deleted on 2/3@7:03PM. 

Please just give up the arguing about deleting postings. It makes Python’s “The Arguement” tame by comparison. Really, how about this whole discussion? Clearly you need to be clued in on the specs AND how something sounds which is impacted by the specs typically, although not always.

for whatever faults, and harking back (as we always should) to the title and premise of the original post...

ted denney for all his writings here, states on all substantive posts exactly who he is, not in the form of a a-gon handle, but in real life...

so some feel his company may sell pretty ridiculous stuff, with some snake oil quotient... be it as it may (or not, this judgment is rightfully in the eye of the beholder), but you know exactly who’s speaking... that is fair ball by me...i can then discount what is said accordingly, because i know who it is...

so what is the problem?