About users with hidden agendas

If you know that a user is a dealer and they fail to disclose and attacks other users because they make a point against their interest, do you expose the user?

I know of a gentleman here that continuously posts and goes after people and does not disclose who he is. 

What are the ethics of this forum?

128x128astolfor

@holmz me no remove any thread ever, directly or indirectly - for the record. Only ONE person did.

u have big imagination, should be novelist...

I was not talking about you @pesky_wabbit . And I don’t think it was in one your threads that the posts were deleted.

I assumed it was a forum administrator. Or are you saying that you are the only admin that could have done it?

no, not at all, I am not an admin and have no special powers, I think you are entirely correct. Only the OP or admin can remove them. I think the latest deletion goes some way towards confirming your suspicions.’Gon is very much a commercial enterprise.

@pesky_wabbit , maybe my English is missing in translation, are you saying I can delete someone else’s posts? I can only delete the thread or my posts. Even if I did  I would.

You can only delete you own posts and threads. You can make a complaint to the administrators and request that a post other than your own be removed, and from the evidence @Ted has provided you can request that a complete thread be removed.

By OP I meant original poster of the post, not poster of the thread, I think that is where the confusion arose.

@ted_denney It’s a good thing I took screenshots. Lots of screenshots.

Taking screen shots may be sufficient, but a method I find useful recently with threads becoming even more ephemeral than the 24 hour news cycle is (on a computer) to right click and save as web page complete.

That saved page will not be updated.

Very cool.  If you save them under a purpose named directory it will make it easier for forensics geeks from NCIS to find them.