Thirty Days in the Hole

Is that where MillerCarbon is? Can we expect to see him on the 9th?

128x128russ69

FWIW, I miss the guy, his absence is glaring.  His knowledge and insight at times was significant.  He didn’t pull any punches and defended what he believed in pretty passionately.  To put him in the same sentence as Kenjit is just plain ridiculous.

@heretobuy +1 on keeping the Raven attack/PL counter on point. Not a global generalization, but a specific charge rebutted by specific evidence tailored to that charge and nothing more. 

Being a happy Townshend Rock MkII (plus sink) owner and having crossed Max’s path a few times over the years I have come in to bat for Chuck a couple of times over the last year, oblivious of the fact that he was an appointed TA agent. 

Leaves a rather unpleasant aftertaste.

Well thanks, I'll try to remember that. As you can tell my reading and writing skill are a product of my OJT. It sure had nothing to do with grade school or any school for that matter. The school of hard knocks.. LOL No time or money in those days. Me and my Big brother.. That makes good sense, since you brought it up. That's my two cents worth.

To young, to old, just right.. 153624. Inline 6 firing order. See I share.. :-) They are all the same..

440hz guitarsam was a wild one

was he the one who used to shove wads of paper into light sockets?