Did anybody get horns figured with triodes ?

Hi I am new here, out of loop along time, did the horn get figured out with low power or are there better setups available for a life like presentation.

I do not know about now but back a while ago I finally figured out the fewer gain stages the cleaner the sound but how can you run a speaker with less than 5 watts?

Thanks for replies! I love records too!
moretorque
Post removed 
Viridian disagree with the large horns needing large space to sound right this is wrong from my findings. If properly set up a large horn doesn't require any more room than other designs just maybe a bit more floor space and even that's debatable since most horns can be used in corner or by wall unlike monitors that require stands and need to be away from room boundaries these designs actually require more floor space than a large horn. I've used quite a few massive horns as computer speakers in near field office system.
I like a bit of power available, even on horns. I use triodes exclusively and my amps have only one stage of gain. I don't use all the power that my amps have, but since their distortion drops to very low levels (unmeasurable) at normal listening levels, the result is a very relaxed presentation with lots of authority and detail.

If you are running SETs, the key to real success is to make sure you are running a speaker that has enough efficiency such that the amp never makes more than about 20% of full power. In that way the distortion will also fall to unmeasurable levels and that's when that great inner detail emerges. With most SETs, to do this means that horns are pretty much the only game in town.

I've had good success getting them to work in smaller rooms no worries.