THIEL CS3.7 Anyone heard them?

Has anyone heard the THIEL CS3.7? I read conflicting reviews regarding bass.
Some say well defined bass, some say need to add a sub? Can this be true?
honeybee2012
It might be helpful if you gave us an idea about what kind of music you listen to. I auditioned the CS3.7s back about a year ago. I auditioned a bunch of speakers, and the CS3.7's fell a notch down from Wilson Sophia 3's and Magnepan 3.7R's. They fell a notch above the rest, Aerial 7T's, Cremona M's, Dali Helicon 400MK'2s, and numerous others. With respect to bass, using a wide variety of orchestral music, I did not find the CS3.7's lacking compared to the Sophia's. They were just a bit off in terms of timber, which I would find very objectionable in a speaker I owned.
I guess I would really want to do a careful audition with blues and Jazz. I think there you might well notice the slight issue with timber that I heard. I could see the CS3.7's being pretty good with classic rock. Careful audiiton is always good advice, especially when you are spending that kind of money.
Thank You Brownsfan. I will have to check out the slight timber issue. Who knows, I may not be able to hear it, good advice, thanks again