Books!

I realized that all of my other hobbies - cooking, biking, photography, brewing, have plenty of books written about them, and I in turn have many of them. Listening to my stereo system is probably the hobby I spend the most time with yet have absolutely no books on the subject. So I ask of you, what are the essential books? 
I will l note I’m more interested in the “how to listen” flavor versus the super super technical end of things. Ideally it would be a nice mix of both, how a and b leads to this, and how c and d leads to that and later on I could get more into the engineering side. Also would be interested in historical context reads. Lastly I would like recommendations that are actually published in book form. Look forward to your responses.  Thanks all! 
128x128sammyshaps

Books are 95% crap? With all due respect, that might win the prize for the most absurd blanket statement about anything that I've ever heard. 

Here i will defend cd318... 😁😊

If you are about to die, because life is short, almost all books are not so much important... Save very few one....

My greatest endeavour when i was young was discovering illuminating books in any field at all cost...I lived like my life was depending of ONE book i did not know yet....

For example i bought a book in 1975 that sell in french 125 dollars of today...guess the actual inflated price to have an idea of this very high cost for one book only?

In this book reading all my view of the world change... It was a book about Egyptology but the book change in one second all my understanding of the meaning of mathematics...

Then one book can change your life in a way 95 % of the book could never do ...

Reading is very important yes,but picking the RIGHT book is a question of life or death sometimes... Especially if we are young....Old people dont remember that....

We can think sometime that we are predestined to encounter a woman who we love...I think that it is the same for some predestined for us books...

Imagine now that you had never read some important book...Do you feel the huge impact?

If not i am sorry it only means that you have never encounter a life changing book...

Books are 95% crap? With all due respect, that might win the prize for the most absurd blanket statement about anything that I’ve ever heard.

Post removed