Which Tweeter preferred- dome natural material, Beryllium/Metal or Planar Ribbon? Why?

This is bugging me. Just as I think I have the

right answer it slips through my fingers. 

Let's not consider cost in this opinion poll.

For example-

Pick one of the types of tweeters

Choice- Planar Ribbon

Reason-Low moving mass and larger surface area vs domes.

Everyone should have an opinion here unless they are relatively new to the game.

Lets see if we all learn something new!

chorus

I enjoyed my Seas tweeters in my audio physic speakers.  After a move to a basement system instead of a joist supported floor, went to Martin logan montis.  I found the hi frequencies detailed without fatigue, yet missed the air movements produced by conventional drivers.  Present pleasure is compression horn in Fyne audio.    Still have the ml in ht

Musadd- Funny  you should land on the sealed planar ribbon tweeters 

as your flavor. I find the Borresen speakers to be the best sound I've

heard- and by a pretty good margin. 

Danger-Danger!- Nelson Pass loves to tell the story about his Plasma

speakers which nearly killed him. 

Arguably two of the best German speaker manufacturers, FinkTeam and Wolf von Langa, employ custom Mundorf AMT tweeters, and they sound fantastic.

I truly believe there’s no such thing as the best tweeter, especially if you limit to material only.

The best tweeter is the one that perfectly integrated to a given speaker and the other drivers. I’ve heard ribbon tweeters that sounded odd (poorly integrated), Sol tweeters that sounded lifeless and metal dome (and inverted dome) that was like ice picks. On the same token, I’ve also heard the complete opposite of all… it comes down to the designer and how that fits your preference.