Efficient speaker: Zu, Tekton, Volti, Klipsch, Fleetwood?

We’re moving and I’m looking for a high-efficiency, high impedance speaker that can fill a very large “great room” with smooth, open, detailed sound, both for serious listening and casual background music. I currently have Devore Super 9s, but those will be going in a separate dedicated listening room. I thought about getting another pair of Devores (maybe the O/93) for the great room because I love this brand, but I’m interested in other possibilities The new speakers will be on either side of a 6-foot TV console, so they’ll need to sound good fairly close to the wall behind them. And they will need to have a reasonably good WAF. They will be played mainly at low-moderate sound levels and our tastes include rock, classical, world music and “spa” type relaxation stuff.

Anyone who is familiar with any of the following candidates, please feel free to sound off. As you can see, price ranges are all over the place:

Zu Soul Supreme

Tekton Lore

Volti Razz

Klipsch Forte IV

Fleetwood Deville

Others?

128x128ladok

I have Fleetwood Deville paired with a Bakoon AMP-51R.  Gorgeous pairing imo. 

I'm not familiar with Charney, either.  Their website (assuming charneyaudio.com is correct) appears to be dead.

@ladok 

Hi,

I'm still in the process of researching speakers.  Just wondering how far you find it to have your Super Nines out from the front and side walls. Also, how far away do you sit from your speakers.

To give you an idea of my room; the speakers are 56", front baffle to front wall. 7' apart, center to center. 4' center to side wall.  My seat is approx 10' from the front baffle of the speakers. of course if I move the speaker closer to the front wall, this would alow for a greater distance between my seat and the speaker fronts. The room is 15' X 13', but opens up in back of my seating position to a 15' X 17' kitchen.  This is a multi-purpose room, so there are furnishings to contend with.

Thanks for your help and time 

Brad

@ladok If you are seriously looking at the Zu stuff, I would use a little caution.  As mentioned elsewhere, people either love them or hate them.  I've only heard them at shows and as much as I want to like them, I never do.  I am going to hear a pair with some really nice amplification in the next couple of weeks and am anxious to hear a pair well set up and not at a show.  Hope I hear what everyone loves about them.  The moral of the story is to make sure you hear these before taking the plunge on them.