Recommendation for replacement of Freya +

In one of my systems, it does double duty of 2 channel and HT. I have a Lexicon RV-6 for HT and then I was using my Freya + for 2 channel. The main issue is that I use the same speakers for both systems so I use Home Theater Bypass. The Freya doesn’t have what I would call a true version and you have to turn the volume control all the way up on the Freya to get the full signal in bypass.

I get a nasty hum once it’s turned all the way up and it’s driving me mad!

Looking for a replacement pre-amp that has HT bypass, a remote, and balanced input and output for around $1k used. I’ve seen Parasound P6, Emotiva XSP for around that price but looking for other options.

Greatly appreciate any input or recommendations.

blkwrxwgn
Post removed 

People worry about their tubes being used too much????

I don’t really get that, people buy used tubes, tubes used to be what drove TV’s!  Never been a concern for me at all. I in fact keep my Freya on all the time. 

@carlsbad 

But my guess is you've thinking of your kids watching TV 20 hours a day.  

That was my primary concern.

@blkwrxwgn 

My other concern about tubes was the mention of a tube integrated amp. If it has tubes in the amp section, they do not last nearly as long as pre-amp tubes. Also, if it is left on all the time, or most of the time, there is some risk of fire while unattended. I know it's not necessarily a great risk, but I've read multiple posts over the year about burning tube amps.

I've had tube pre-amps, amps and integrated amps. Always like the SQ of tubes, but I'm done with bottles. I "settled" on a solid state integrated amp a few years ago and couldn't be happier.