Which one is better tube tuner or Digital tuner?

I have a McIntosh C2200 tube pream and I am thingking of adding a tuner. I am worried about reception issue and would like to know which one would give me an excellent sound quality? What do you think? Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.
geoff136

I concur with chadnliz. My favorite tuner of all time is the Luxman T-117. It sounds incredible when I listen to my favorite Jazz and Classical broadcast. Sounds so warm and natural. Blows away any streamer, which I like to stream too but only for background music. The Luxman T117 Tuner never sounds fatigue or analytical. You would swear that you  are listening to a high end 20K CD player like theAccuphase DP750 sacd / CD player which I currently own and listen to.

All I can say having owned about two dozen tuners, the Luxman T-117 stands on top in my book. Just an incredible tuner and if you can find one buy it.

I've enjoyed an analog Magnum Dynalab FT-101A tuner (FM) for many years. Much better sound quality than streaming. I'm fortunate to live in an area with good reception..

Let's hope the OP resolved his tuner concerns since he's had nearly 10 years to decide.