Nad M33 vs Hegel H390... old question with a bit of a twist (ethernet and headphones)

Hi, This is my first post and I am a relative audio amateur.
Here goes: I want to buy an integrated amp/streamer that has amazing sound and depth for mostly alt.indie and some alt.country and occasionally opera. Both of these amps seem to qualify *but* I want to run the system from an entirely *wired network*. Basically we are an ethernet only household and do not use wi-fi or bluetooth (except to sync watches etc). I can plug my iPad and phone into the network so using an app like BluOs is no problem.
Second, I do listen to headphones often. Just to be polite in the house... so even though I am leaning towards the Hegel H390, wondering how I would get around the lack of a headphone jack. When not listening to headphones, will be using the KLH model 5 speakers for now. Upgrades in the future.
So, the Hegel H390 qualifies on the wired front, but might not work on the headphone front. Many reports on this site express a preference for the H390 but nobody mentions the headphone problem.
The NAD M33 looks like you could just not install the wi-fi and bluetooth antennas and use ethernet into the BluOS. Then I can use the BluOS app on my ios devices. But would want to make sure that the wi-fi and bluetooth are actually switched off in the unit. And would I get the sound that I am hoping for...
If anyone has insights, please comment.
128x128atanarjuat99
IMO: When spending in the thousands, you should listen before you buy. Sometimes it’s more expensive in the short run, but it saves money in the long term. It is impossible for anyone else to predict which product you’d prefer.

I’ll go further: many audiophiles get lathered up about minuscule differences that are, compared to real-world things such as moving speakers or even different manufacturers’ takes, insignificant. Will turning off the WiFi make such a difference that you should base a decision on it? I have my doubts that any of us could tell in a blind test.

P.S. Regarding the power stages: I have not heard either product, but I do have two monoblocks with PuriFi modules. After listening to them for a month, I sold a class-AB amp with MSRP more than twice as much. Clarity without irritation would be my characterization of a well implemented PuriFi amp.
@mike_in_nc so agree about listening before buying. I listened to the Hegel H390 and am completely happy with it. But wished I had not bought the KLH model 5 speakers without listening. Don’t get me wrong: they are amazing speakers for $3K CDN but I do not care for the way they render the bass. For the same price, I would have bought the JBL L82. But actually in retrospect, I would have simply spent more on the speakers.

@atanarjuat99 Hey may I ask how the L82’s sounded with the H390? As I’m considering getting the L82’s with my H390.

Actually the L82s sounded amazing with the H390s. They definitely punched above their weight. I ended up getting the KLH model five speakers and they actually sound pretty good too! Especially since I added a pair of REL subwoofers. Good luck!