Puritan PMS 156 vs. Audioquest Niagara 3000

Has anyone compared these to conditioners to each other?  I would be using them for my front end and 150 watt solid state mono block amps.  I can kind of get a feel via some of the reviews but was looking for a direct comparison on the sound signature.  Hoping to achieve a lower noise floor without restricting the dynamics or existing tone signature.  Thanks.   
goose

I have the 3000 powered by a Hurricane cable.  Just tried the PSM156 (with its own classic power cable).  Not a subtle difference, the PSM is WAYYY better.  Better image, better soundstage, better bass, better clarity, better life, more musical, 3000 is dull and flat in comparison.

No brainer, get the PSM (not affliated in any way- the PSM is just better - and cheaper)

I agree with twoleftears.   I’d try and get a home trial as systems are so different.   In my system I tried the Niagara 5000 and the PSM156 and I preferred the Niagara.   The PSM made things too bright.   

I ended up with a stromtank 1000 which I prefer over both.

Good Luck!

Lol. You bypassed $10000 worth of products above the Niagara 5000 to get to the Stromtank. You had better prefer it.

@phillyb 

I’ve always wondered what a system consisting of only ASR approved components would sound like.