AUDIOVECTOR SPEAKERS

Anyone running Audiovector speakers? What is your feeling about their sound quality? Current reviews look good.
128x128samgar2

I’m considering either the Audiovector R1 Arrete vs R3 Signature. Clearly stand mount vs small floorstander and a quality difference. They will have to match a Naim SuoerNAIT3 / Chord Hugo TT2. No chance to audition, which would suit better ?

If your room is large enough to accommodate, I would go with the R3 Signatures as it should be more friendly matched with a mid-powered integrated amplifier and I think you will get better bass.

Thanks for that. My only other choices similar price wise were ATC SCM40 or Spendor D7.2.

Have R6 arrete on order. Going to use Auris Fortissimo integrated and Cardas Clear rev1 speaker cables. Think I am at my end game would like to add an SS amp just for the variety not sure what would compliment the r6. Goldnote DS 10 pre/dac/streamer with Goldnote PA10 mono blocks might work 

@captainsteve congrats on the R6 order! For solid state, Gryphon is one of the best with Audiovector, especially Diablo 300 or Antileon EVO. Before moving to Gryphon, Audiovector often used Naim amplification. Pass also a great match - had excellent results with XA30.5 (plenty of power for the R6) and know people who are happy with XA60.8. I realize these are all considerably more expensive than e.g. the Goldnote. I do think if you are getting an Arrete, you will keep getting more and more out of the speakers if you scale up. It’s a $35k speaker and deserves commensurate upstream equipment. I find my SR6 Arreté to be easygoing to get to "good" sound, but like all high-end gear, quite finicky to get to "great." Cardas Clear is an ok starting point but you should be able to do substantially better, depending on the amp. Just my $.02. Enjoy the new speakers!