Which higher end HDMI cable for new OLED TV?

I'm wanting to upgrade HDMI cables for a new SONY OLED TV. Does anyone have experience with any in the $150-$250 range from the likes of VooDoo and DH Labs (SilverSonic) vs the typical offerings from AudioQuest? Interested in video and audio qualities both.

drowe

+1 for MONOPRICE and a couple of like peers.

i have the brand new SONY XR OLED A80J .

All the AQ and similar brand name $$$ ones are no better….save your money, (Pro tip: these are video cables that do Not have any bespoke video signature,  unlike a bespoke audio signature in analog ICs / speaker / power)

An expensive HDMI doesn’t produce richer colors or crisper sound than cheaper versions. However, an HDMI cable made with better materials can be more durable, and support higher bandwidth at longer distances, but it won’t offer any difference with the picture quality.

With any resolution, keep in mind that if you’re getting a 4K signal, it’s not possible for a different cable to make that 4K look better. The only differences in cables is one will allow you to get a stable, 4K image, and another one won’t.

Post removed 

Monoprice and the like are all you'll need. Spending more $$$ gets you zero benefit!

Monoprice are ok, but I prefer Audioquest, and they are selling at discount prices right now. I use the cinnamon which are 29.95 instead of 79.95 right now. Monoprice cables are very thick, heavy and can loosen.